Jordan Peer Recovery Training
Jordan Peer Recovery, a division of Dr. Masica Jordan, LLC (Dr. MJ, LLC) is an educational and training institution where each person is encouraged to find their own holistic path to progress. Dr. Jordan has partnered with Dominion Leadership University (DLU) to offer training as a Certified Peer Recovery Specialist.
Become a Nationally Certified Peer Recovery Specialist
- Use your unique, life-altering or ministry experience to guide and support others who are in some form of recovery.
- You will be added to national registry to work with highly trained and educated professionals.
- Provide peer mentoring and support for individuals age 18 years or older with mental illness, co-occurring substance disorder or behavioral health issues.
- You can expect to earn $38,000 – 45,000 annually.
60 Hours of hybrid training
The Synergy Center|6419 York Road|Baltimore, MD 21212.
3 Classes- Weeks 1 and 2
SESSION OFFERED – October 17-29, 2022
Monday and Friday (8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. ET)
Saturday (8:30 a.m. – 6:30 pm ET)
How To Become a Peer Recovery Specialist
- Register for the course before October 12th.
- After course completion, submit your NAADAC application along with $235 fee. (NOTE: DCAPC certification can also be obtained).
- Visit www.naadac.org/ncprss for additional information.
- To obtain for the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors NCPRS credential, you must have:
- A High School diploma, GED or higher.
- A minimum of two years of recovery from in substance use and/or co-occurring mental health disorders.
- 60 Hours of Training (Offered through DLU).
The non-refundable OFFER for training is $625
(includes ebook for course).
Payment Plan Available
1st Payment of $325 due at registration
Final payment of $300 due by Oct. 24, 2022